Recently went to Disney World and saw a cute mold so I tried it out this weekend. I think next time I will try black mickeys and a white background or maybe even some color.
The clear soap is still a bit cloudy I should have blued it more I think, but still pretty cute, when wet it will look more clear is my guess.
Then decided to try re-using some fruit cups to make fruity soaps. These look just like real jello cups, but please do not eat! And they smell like passionfruit rose, yum!
As I mentioned before I am hoping I am going to have enough of the blue yarn to knit a mostly solid version of this test knit. I just got it stuck in my head that way. And then I plan to do the trim in the gray as below.
But in case I do run out of yarn, I had to know what it would look like if I go with stripes in the end. So I did a little color test in Photoshop. It is cute I think, just not my preferred for these colors, so I am willing to re-knit it that way if need be but am holding out for the solid version.
Made some soap for the occasion. Used a shea butter base and made the shamrocks smell like a lime margherita and the pot of gold bars smell like champagne. Hope every one has a happy and safe one!
Started another test knit for Anke. So far so good, I am really liking the wool cotton I chose for this. I have had it in my stash forever and only now realize how much I love this yarn! It has nice stretch and it still cottony. Of course plenty of people must already know this but I am glad to finaly knit with it and will probably want to buy more if I ever use up some more stash first
I am hoping to knit this mostly in the blue color and then just do the neck and trim work with the grey but I am not sure if I have enough blue so am also thinking stripes or shorter sleeves if need be. We will see as I go along.